Start Your Trading Day Reading the Fundamental Market Service
Invest just 10 minutes each morning before you start your trading day, and you'll have a clear, concise picture of the important developments that may affect today's trading.
The Daily email newsletter (Monday-Friday morning) is sent directly to your inbox and includes:
- a concise and objective morning brief to start your trading day.
- a recap of what happened overnight.
- an indication of the bias going into the open.
- Financial and Commodity calendars.
- U.S. Stock Market
- U.S. Interest Rate Market
- Forex Markets
- Crude Oil
- Meats and Softs
Your Daily FMS is timely, forward-looking and un-biased, and it helps you see the factors that may affect today's price action. Simply put, your Daily email prepares you for the events coming up in the trading day. Use the information provided to help stay ahead of the markets, so you won't be blind-sided.
Fundamental Market Service (FMS) Weekly PDF Report
Delivered to your inbox each Friday morning, this PDF is loaded with fundamental graphs, tables and in-depth fundamental analysis.
- compliment your Technical Trading with an objective view of the market stance moving forward
- FMS’s exclusive Fundamental Outlook and Directional Opinion on each of the markets.
- A solid idea of market direction and what is moving each market.
- 50 unique fundamental graphs and tables:
- earnings, inflation expectations, expected interest rates, U.S. trade deficit
- U.S. petroleum inventories and refinery operating rate, OPEC production
- gold fundamentals and ETF holdings
- copper warehouse inventories
- supply/demand tables and stocks-to-use ratios for the grain markets
- grain export figures
- supply/demand graphs for the cattle, hog, cotton, sugar, coffee and cocoa markets.